All FLEX storage units are constructed from our standard composite panels so we can easily work with you to create unique designs to meet your individual needs. We want to help you meet your business goal of maximizing the potential of your space. Sometimes a creative solution is needed to fit your distinct layout, we can help with that! If you have a design or layout in mind, our design and engineering staff will work with you to configure a FLEX storage solution that is perfect for you.
OFFERING COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
These include but are not limited to site offices, storage, toilets and ablutions, security, medical, and staff accommodation. With various flexible designs in place, FLEX has the solution to accommodate your project’s needs, whatever the location. Our scope may vary from supply only, to supplying and training local installers, to turnkey developments. FLEX buildings are perfect for temporary site offices because they can be assembled quickly on-site without the use of heavy equipment.
Once your warehouse is ready to go, FLEX panels can be used to partition the space and create individual rooms or offices. These spaces can be added to your warehouse in a matter of days. They are ideal for adding organization and structure to your space. Need to add offices to your building? Our panels offer a quick, clean, reusable solution for creating interior offices in existing buildings. Use the FLEX Systems for all interior and exterior walls, whether dividing or partitioning areas. Due to the very light but durable properties of the system, our panels do not add further loading to existing structures.
- The panels are designed to host various types of thermal or acoustic insulation materials within their cavities.
- Panels can accommodate many paints and other types of surface coatings.
- If you need to extend the load capacity or spans of the units, panels can be reinforced with steel ribs appropriate for your project. This gives our structures tremendous strength and versatility.
- Units can be assembled on one side and moved to another if necessary.
- Composite materials mean the buildings are virtually maintenance-free.
- Interlocking building systems allow for fast assembly with no heavy equipment needed.